Complete logbooks and no damage history.
All ADs mandatory SBs and most recommended SBs complied with. Both windshield and one cockpit side window replaced May 2007. JAR OPS 1 approved aircraft on CESCOM.
• Communication: Dual Collins 22C (8,33 Digital heads)
• Navigation: Dual Collins VIR-32A (FM immunity)
• ADF: Collins ADF-60
• RMI: Dual Collins RMI-30
• Transponder, enhanced Mode S: Dual Honeywell MST-67A
• Standby Horizon: Yes
• Auto Pilot: Sperry SPZ-200
• Flight Director: Sperry SPZ-500
• Radar: Bendix RDR-1100 Color
• DME: Dual Collins DME-40
• Radio Altimeter: Collins ALT-50
• Vertical Gyro: Sperry VG-14A
• TCAS II, ACAS: Honeywell CAS-67, v7 & Flt Indicator
• GPS: Garmin 400, BRNAV Approved
• ELT: Artex 406 Elt with Gps interface
• EGPWS: Sandel ST3400 TAWS Class A
• Cockpit Voice Recorder: Fairchild A100
• Flight Data Recorder: Digital Fairchild F800
• RVSM capable: Cessna SB
• Intercom: Yes
Nine (9) passenger interior in brown/beige leather. Aft club seating arrangement and forward side facing 2-place couch. Dark blue carpet, L/H low executive bar, aft flushing toilet, super-sound proofing. New interior May 2006.
Overall white with blue and grey stripes exterior. New paint May 2006. Blue/Grey stripes painted 2012.
o Angle of attack
o Quick donning masks
o Branson High Gross Kit (14,500lbs)
o Freon Air
o Thrust Reversers
o ZFW 11,000lbs
o Recognition Light
o Aft Baggage Mod