The AK 1-3 is a two-seater, ultralight helicopter, designed for fast, comfortable and safe travel. Technical speciﬁcations and operational parameters of the helicopter meet or exceed competitive aircraft from world industry leaders.
• excellent control, ﬂight stability, maneuverability, low vibration and noise thanks to a ideal design balance and a three-blade main rotor.
• low fuel consumption, low maintenance costs and independence from aviation speciﬁc fuel types due to the use of Pb 95 gasoline.
• according to Visual Flight Rules (VFR), the operating temperature range is -18oC to +35oC, main and tail rotor blades made of light and highly durable composite materials.
• The cabin provides comfortable space for two crew members. members comfortably. The width of the cabin at shoulder level is 1200 mm (vs. Robinson R.22 - 1055 mm).
• The large windows provide excellent visibility in all directions.
• Perforated leather seating is standard equipment. No t-bar here!
• Dual cyclic controls provide the ultimate feel and control.
• The AK 1-3 is equipped with a heating and ventilation system that guarantees ideal cabin temperature in different weather conditions.
Radio and Transponder Equipped `